Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mary Mulari's Apron Picture


This is a picture of Mary Mulari and some of her Aurora, Minnesota friends -- attending a "Church Basement Ladies" theater event. Of course, Mary made EVERYBODY AN APRON.... Do you recognize some seminar samples? I stumbled across this picture and decided to post it, just to see if Mary really is reading my blog....

Hey -- if you want to have an apron sew-a-thon with your own friends -- take a look at Mary's apron patterns. Use this hyperlink Mary's Productions If it works -- nobody will be more surprised than me! (And tell Mary you saw it on my blog!)

It's early days, people. I made a beautiful movie yesterday -- WITH MUSIC -- but cannot, for the life of me, get it to post.

As it turns out, my first "slide show" (over in the right hand side) -- was just beginner's luck. I CAN'T DO IT AGAIN...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment