Tuesday, July 28, 2009




This is a picture of the new pillow I made for the porch. For two years now, I've had a complete obsession with zebra stripes. (no surprise, eh?) The original pillow I made got soaking wet in a rainstorm and the black stripes ran into the white stripes. ugh. It was a horrible, soggy mess. And yet another chance for me to learn that most valuable, basic sewing 101 lesson -- PREWASH THE FABRIC, RITA!!!


No picture?? What?? The lesson I'm working on is how to send myself an image from my Blackberry -- and then FIND it -- save it to my computer and then post it in the blog.

Any ideas?? I guess I'm back to the blogging tutorials...ugh...

Trust me -- IT'S A GREAT PILLOW!! T-shirt fringe, a pithy saying on the top -- zebra stripes everywhere. You're really gonna love it...

**************
HEY -- I DID IT!! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. The pillow is full of spirit and sarcasm. My two favorite "S" words. (I've always resented most of the "S" words....they're usually so full of themselves -- you know 'em -- super, sensational, sweet, skinny, sexy, slender, slim.)
So here's a second picture -- just in case you couldn't read the words. I was also worried that perhaps the charm of the t-shirt fringes wasn't evident in the first picture. BUT the first picture does show off my new zebra-stripe rug -- so I had to post it.
Heck...at this point -- I've figured out the Blackberry exercise for the day. so now I'm just showing off...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment