Friday, August 21, 2009

Carol, Sister & Mom at GO RED

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. This picture was #8 in the "Go Red Style Show" slide show that I put up on sewingandstitcheryexpo.blogspot.com
THEN -- I received a comment from a woman who was sitting in the front row. Of course, she didn't even know the picture existed -- it's her at the show with her Mom. Here's Carol's email:
Hi, Rita!

Wow, that would be wonderful. The picture is #8, in your file of pictures and has the caption, Audience 2. We are the three in the front who look somewhat a like. I am the natural red head while my mum and sister are wannabes. :) We all look so serious, I wonder what we were all thinking at that point in time. Must have been one of those 'touching' moments. It was great to have my mum come to the show....I am incredibly blessed to be able to attend Expo, Rita. I am a mum of 6 children, and getting away from home, to attend the show, is not an easy task. Thank you for all you and the crew do to make it an excellent show, it's a highlight of my year!

Blessings to you,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment