Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Elliott, Ross, Cale, Garrett, Cash


My niece, Amy, told me she was reading my blog -- and you KNOW THE DANGER ZONE. That means I have to find a picture of her BOYS.
Here's Cale & Garrett -- with my baby, Elliott -- snacking on some CANNED CHEESE. (busted!...did she think I made them eat brocolli?)








My other son, Ross is giving Cash a ride in a plastic bucket. HE LOVED IT...






Who knew a cardboard box would be good for over an hour of entertainment?




Oh, yes, he's very pleased with himself...






The next picture is for Bill. (Amy's husband -- the Dad of these adorable boys). The boys gave me a "Bagolicious" bag for Christmas. Cash knew exactly what to do with it.








I enjoy doing crafts with the boys. One day, Bill was picking them up -- they were each wearing six or seven strands of Mardi Gras beads...Bill said, "Rita -- could you lay off the jewelry making? They're enjoying it a little too much..."



Of course, it's not ALL fun and games. I make them work, too. You can see Garrett hates doing dishes.


Their favorite thing to do is make Cinnamon Cakes -- which is a tube of refrigerator biscuits. Cale makes letters of the alphabet and Garrett sculpts dinosaurs. I miss these little boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment