Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Blog Page Look!!

This afternoon, I had a nice visit with my friend Debra Justice -- who is, of course, one of the most popular speakers at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo. You probably already know that. Maybe you didn't know that she also has an internet heirloom sewing supplies business. Labours of Love.
Which means -- she is actually experienced with HTML -- and this blogging thing comes very naturally to her.
And she always does everything in a lovely, very Canadian-Debra-sweet-delicate-tasteful way. As you can tell from her pincushion teacup picture (which I ripped off her blog).
Debra has a beautiful header on her blog -- my first header was really tacky. Isn't the new one a big improvement? Deb sent me the picture -- and THEN she cropped it so it would fit.
THANKS, DEBRA...

No comments:

Post a Comment