Saturday, August 29, 2009

Project Runway Programming Note

Yesterday, I posted about Episode #2 of Project Runway (remember the pictures of the maternity challenge?)

WELL -- just in case you missed Project Runway on it's regular Thursday night -- Lifetime is repeating it several times during the week!! Yahoo!! Now you can ALL get caught up in the magic that is Project Runway -- people actually SEWING challenges.

Sunday morning, they are running Episode #1 and Episode #2, back to back. 10:00 EST (I think).

CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS.......most cable companies carry the "Lifetime" network. I've watched the first episode three times and I notice something different every single time.

C'mon -- GET ON BOARD. JOIN IN THE FUN...really....give it a shot -- I think you'll like it! And it'll give you something to do while you're waiting for the EXPO website to be updated. (that's coming in September -- thanks for your patience!)

No comments:

Post a Comment