Wednesday, September 2, 2009

JAN IS DONE!


From Jan, yesterday:

dear rita & bonne,

the jeans queen is DONE!!!!! Yup, my project is finito!!! (Is that the way you spell that?!!) Ready to wear! Bring on some cold weather!!! And I have a 4-letter word, oh! maybe "title" for it!!! It is proudly gracing one of my mannequins and lookin' gooooood! as we speak, or BLOG - thats what we're doin', blogging!!! Your challenge buddy, jan.....who is now really into this recycled jean thing!!


So you can keep the players in our little game straight --Jan is in the black & white vest, and Bonne is in the jeans jacket. Linda McGehee is the one who DISCOVERED these two super-sewers and put them on the stage last year. I can HARDLY WAIT to see what they both came up with for this jeans challenge. For the life of me, I do not know what I was thinking...AND -- Jan -- WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "ONE" OF YOUR MANNEQUINS?? AND -- hey -- who color-sorted ALL THAT FABRIC?? The two of you are really scaring me...cuz I am in WAAAAAY over my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment