Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jan's four-letter Jeans Challenge -- 4U2C

hi there! ok! You can figure out the pics I'm sure. I used 8 pair of jeans (mostly legs and pockets), Vogue DKNY pattern #1657. Besides the recycled jeans, I used a lining of huge big flowers (I could send you a pic) and used flannel for the lining - the jacket is HEAVY! Now if I was about 8" taller, I would look FABULOUS! I always seem to pick these oversize garments to make, and I'm just too darn short, but I love them and I WILL wear this!!! The handbag is just a slouch kind of thing - with leftovers. The bra, I know, I told you I would model it, but worrying that an old hag like me modeling a bra online on your "blog", might land me on youtube, I chose to use my alter ego Arlene to model it for your blog!!!! Inspiration you ask? A challenge from YOU using Luveta as a reason for her signing up first on your blog!!!! Could I resist such a challenge? I don't think so - Luveta might have another opinion after seeing this!!! ha ha ha! So let the show begin!!!! jan

No comments:

Post a Comment