Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jan's Jean challenge update...

Jan sent this email:

Dear Rita,
Sooooooo, my friend bonne has brought up the "four letter word" now in your blog!! (That still is a strange word!) blog blog blog........she whines and whines when she has to do hand sewing! Last year at expo, Jane from YLI Thread, asked the two of us to help her with her 4 hour class, and you won't believe what the class was!!! Ha ha!! Yes! HAND SEWING!! Like embroidery stitches - bonne had about passed out at the thought of her helping in this class!! So ya know what she did?!!! she offered to take the tickets, the money and hand out the supplies!!!! She sat as though duck taped to the chair in the back of the room - oh she did help a lady who lost her needle by getting her a new one!! But she did look good in one of our challenge jackets!!! I hope everyone who reads your blog (!!) will come to expo next year - we could have a bloggers get together! We have so much fun and there is so much to see, do and learn! Are we allowed to tell everyone about out fashion show we're gonna do again this year?

(Note from Rita -- HEY -- in two weeks, I'm going to activate the Sewing & Stitchery blog -- and that would be a great story for us to lead off with...especially now that, because of our exciting JEANS challenge, everybody from THIS HERE blog will wanna go over there and see what the two of you are up to. Right?? We'll have to get our friend Linda McGehee in on the fun...)

Well, I guess I'd better get busy in my studio and quit blogging - only 9 more days til our deadline! byee, jan

note to blogo readers: I've received several questions about why both Jan and Bonne shared pictures of their "sewing studios" -- but I did not. The reason is simple. I do not have a "sewing studio". I have a "sewing dungeon"....and I would be ashamed to let anybody see it. Y'know -- I posted a picture of the backseat of my car. Isn't that enough embarrassment for one year??

No comments:

Post a Comment