Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rita's Four-letter-Jeans-Description


Four letter words that would describe my jeans project:

ARTY and BOLD, my recycled jeans are so tight, there's no more CAKE for me...
This challenge started as a DARE, even though I knew it would not be EASY. My jeans turned out so FINE, people will surely GAWK. Making these jeans gave me a natural HIGH. It started with a simple IDEA to restyle JUNK jeans, and honor my first guest blogger, Luveta Nickels, the original JUNK JEANS girl.
I was KEEN to take on the challenge, even though as a sewer, I am LAZY. Bonne & Jan brought MUCH MORE MOXY and MAD SEWING SKILLS to the challenge.
My jeans look as NICE as they can, considering my OVER(stuffed) bum. Some might say they look kinda PUNK, and they often QUIZ me about how they can be REAL SEXY, even though they are big as a TENT. Some might call them UGLY, while others consider them VERY WILD.

(We all know there are no real “X” words. But, since I took on this 4-letter challenge, I might need an X-RAY to see if I have spinal damage from wearing tight jeans)

But to finish off this four-letter challenge – I YELP when I try to zip my new recycled semi-stylish jeans – as I have ZERO room to breath. (shoulda went with the zebra butt gusset…)
Okay -- now it's time for me to get serious. I'VE GOTTA GET BUSY SEWING MY JEANS CHALLENGE...

No comments:

Post a Comment