Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Zebra Striped Baby Blanket

Nancy Zieman is exactly who you think she is. She is the same person on television that she is in person. Thoughtful, gracious and always a class act. In September, Mary Mulari and I were at the Quilting Around Chautauqua event with Nancy. (picture below)...

We ALL LOVED Chautauqua!


Since her first grandchild had just been born -- I stuck a little zebra-striped receiving blanket in Nancy's suitcase.(here's a picture of my granddaughter, Lillian, on the first ZEBRA blanket I ever made...they are fast becoming my signature baby gift!)



The thing is, my suitcases usually STAY IN MY CAR between trips. It can be weeks or even MONTHS before I unpack them...But I should have known that Nancy would be way more organized. She found the baby gift before I even got home from that trip! Then, of course I received not one but TWO hand-written thank you notes. (one from Nancy and one from her daughter-in-law). So apparently, the whole family is a classy hard-act-to-follow...

Tune in tomorrow for a video interview I did with Nancy in Houston...you'll get a sneak peak at her new fabric line.



No comments:

Post a Comment