Monday, November 9, 2009

Jeff Lassiter -- the Art Guy

In my life, there have been many memorable people. And a few actual "characters". My friend Jeff is both memorable and a character. I first met him when I was a SCHOOL BUS DRIVER and he was a kid on my bus. Many, many moons ago -- another lifetime, really. Jeff is an artist. Even as a little kid, he was an artist. Because he is moving from Chicago to New York City -- he's having a BIG SALE of his orignal art. Lucky for me...


During my recent visit to Chicago, I said, "I'll bring the cash -- you bring the art"...It felt almost like a drug deal...


I ALWAYS enjoy Jeff's sense of humor. When describing a former female boss who was very difficult, he said, "The Devil Wore Lane Bryant".

GOOD LUCK IN THE BIG APPLE, JEFF!! You will be amazing... and as soon as I get it done -- I'll post my new "original Jeff Lassiter Art Wall"...here I am with one of my favorite new paintings...



IF I remember to take my camera with me -- next Friday I'll have lunch with Jeff and post some pictures of the two of us in NEW YORK CITY..

No comments:

Post a Comment