Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEW JERSEY HERE I COME!!

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY -- I'll be in New Jersey at the ASG event! Here I am, in my traveling uniform. Let me point out the important bits:



First of all -- my trusty Ecco VELCRO sandals. Because my feet swell on a plane, these are essential. AND, I can walk for 7 miles before my feet start to hurt. They are probably 5 years old -- and if and when they ever wear out, I'll have to have a little burial ceremony...

Second -- a wool blazer AND a black raincoat.

Third -- my trusty rolling carry-on bag. With my laptop, cellphone charger, and a change of clothes.

Fourth -- MY HEY RITA tote. With reading materials, contact information, bottle of water, snacks, etc. She and I have been a LOT OF PLACES since last year's Expo.

(Jan actually tried to make me another totebag -- but I screamed at her, NO, ARE YOU KIDDING?? I LOVE THE HEY RITA TOTE. ONE IS ENOUGH. IT'S LIKE HAVING A CHILD. I DON'T WANT ANOTHER ONE. IT'S TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY...)

Anyway -- next Saturday, I'll be doing two presentations at the New Jersey ASG. If you want to come -- contact my friend Rosemary. Her email is: r_fajgier@yahoo.com

Or -- send me an email and I'll be sure to "get you in"...ritafar@aol.com

My event is NEXT Saturday -- November 14th. I'll be doing my show, "Life Is Not A Dress Size"....and also a "Quick Gifts" seminar. ALWAYS one of my favorite topics!

SOOO MUCH FUN. I promise to take lots of pictures so I'll have something fun to blog about!

P.S. -- We're going to see the Rockettes on Friday in New York City!! YES, YES, YES, I LOVE MY LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment