Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This is as close as I came to taking a picture of my beautiful Thanksgiving table. My good "Coaching Scenes" china, Aunt Rozella's silver, "Spring Glory", cobalt blue glasses, and special holiday napkins...


Lillian's FIRST THANKSGIVING!! She's 8 1/2 months old now, sitting in a high chair, just starting to eat...sweet potatoes were a semi-big hit...

My favorite picture. I had to change clothes so my sweater with leopard print collars and buttons would match Lilly's leopard print shirt and shoes...maybe I'm moving into another animal print realm...could it be the zebra stripes are over??


NO...WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE....HERE IT COMES...



Lilly and her beautiful mommy...

I hope you ALL had a great Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! And the matching leopard print shirts are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete