Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New York City Slide Show!!

HEY -- I know the music can be annoying. But I LOVE THIS SLIDE SHOW!! I promise -- this will only be up on the blog for TWO DAYS. It's the easiest way I know to let my family and friends see what we did and where we went...

(REMEMBER PEOPLE -- YOU CAN ALWAYS HIT YOUR MUTE BUTTON -- IT'S AN ICON ON THE LOWER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN...)





Can you guess what Broadway Show they went to see?? OF COURSE -- MAMA MIA!

WHAT A GREAT NEW YORK CITY CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE WE HAD...!! I loved, loved, loved spending time with Deborah, Glennda, Allie, Stacy, Lexi, and Emily. You are an AMAZING group of young women. And to my sister, Deborah -- thanks again for asking me -- it was an honor to be a part of your generous gift to your girls...

Life just doesn't get any better than this, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment