Monday, January 11, 2010

2009 Christmas Dresses

Okay -- I'm just about over it. Really...this is the last of my "Lillian in a Christmas dress picture"...
Here she is at home, with her Maltese sister, Sophie...she has noooo idea what's in store for her in the coming days...once she gets to Grandma's house...

Christmas Eve, her first day in Iowa, wearing the first of many outfits -- she seems a little suspicious, don't you think? Kinda worried, maybe it's just Uncle Ross's beard....



On Christmas Eve, in her red velvet...she's asking my cousin Linda to help her escape...


Christmas morning, in special red pajamas...more than a little weary of the camera in her face...

Later in the day -- YET ANOTHER OUTFIT -- the little black turtleneck was so cute. But, she just doesn't seem to be enjoying the dress-up-game, does she??

Oh, yeah, by the end of Christmas day, after wearing four different outfits and two different Christmas pajamas, she's thinking, "Seriously, people. Quit. If you do not stop dressing me up, I am moving to Brazil...."

Really. I'm going to let it rest now...it just wasn't quite out of my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment