Friday, January 8, 2010

Famous Person NYC Sighting

One of the most famous sculptures in the world -- the Rockefeller Center skating rink is guarded by the famous gilded statue of Prometheus bringing fire to mankind by sculptor Paul Manship. Besides the Statue of Liberty -- this is probably the most photographed sculpture in America. We got a great view of it during our recent trip.


Lexi and I kept hoping we'd see the CASH CAB -- but we didn't. Of course, you always hope you'll run into a famous person while in the city. I was by myself when I snapped this picture at Times Square...do you know what famous person this is?


Yes -- IT'S THE NAKED COWBOY. On a very cold and rainy day in December. Here's another picture I took of him -- last year -- when the weather was WARMER...

I don't know what all the hub-bub is about...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment