Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello Cheryl!!

Here's the way this thing works. If somebody sends me an email -- I put their message up on the blog. I was delighted to hear from Cheryl Weiderspan -- one of the most popular speakers at the Sewing & Stitchery EXPO! And, low and behold -- I have some great pictures of her and some of her fun stuff.

Here's Cheryl in Chautauqua, New York...what is that cool briefcase made out of?



Placemats?? Really?


You look FABULOUS, babe! Send me some information about what you're bringing to the 2010 Sewing & Stitchery EXPO...I'll post it up on the official show blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend!
    Thanks for the exposure on your blog. You asked what I am bringing new to Puyallup. I am finishing up a new pattern called "The Plump Bottom Purse" (don't we all have a plump bottom?). It is a full-figured purse with an expanding bottom. We all can relate to that! And my booth location is new, as I will be in booths 303 and 305 in the Showplex, not the Pavilion as in years past. Beautiful Binding and Beyond class is sold out and we added another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!! SOLD OUT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS, EH?? I'll be sure to find your new booth location in the Showplex. thanks for reading the blog...

    ReplyDelete