Friday, January 22, 2010

RECYCLED DENIM DAY??

Okay -- here's the deal. DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A DAY WHEN YOU WEAR YOUR RECYCLED DENIM TO THE SHOW?

Let's say, for example, we made FRIDAY our "Wear Recycled Denim Day" (good idea, Bonne -- using the casual FRIDAY example).

Here's a great recycled denim SKIRT I was admiring in Chautauqua last September...


Here's Bonne from the BLOG challenge last fall...


This is a picture of Lumberjack Jan in her recycled jeans jacket:

This is a picture of Rita (me) in my recycled three-pair-of-jeans-makes-one:

HEY. I LOVE 'EM... and YOU WANT to see them at the show, right??!!

And I'm sure you WANT TO WEAR YOUR OWN...so get busy, people. Our friends in the Schmetz booth and Junk Jeans are working up some kind of REWARD FOR YOU...and there's a great possibility that they'll be giving out REAL PRIZES...

I'll keep you posted as they develop their plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment