Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lillian's First Birthday!!

It is SO HARD TO BELIEVE that it's been a YEAR since Lillian was born! This is one of my favorite pictures -- Elliott and his baby girl on her very first day...




Then -- when we went up to visit them -- Mom and Dad were giving baby Lillian her very first bath in the kitchen sink...





At Christmastime, Elliott & Lilly were taking a nap...



Here she is, with her beautiful Mommy...


Over the weekend, we attended her sock monkey birthday party in Tomah, Wisconsin. A great big room full of people, eating banana pudding, banana bread, and real BANANAS...all there to help her celebrate this wonderful FIRST YEAR.

She is a lucky little girl...HEY -- SO ARE WE!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun pictures. I really, really like picture #4! Those types of photos are my all time favorite!

    I am so happy that you were able to spend her first birthday with the family, you are indeed blessed!

    I sure hope you like the flavor of banana!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carol! I am so lucky they're just a four hour drive away. Now that our weather has improved -- I'm going to see Lillian ONCE A MONTH!! this is my new goal...

    ReplyDelete