Monday, March 29, 2010

My Birthday!!

Today is my birthday. Like everybody else in the world, I LOVE my birthday. But as I get older -- it's less about the gifts and more about the people. I am very grateful for "my people"...So, on this day, I'd like to acknowledge my people...I wouldn't enjoy a minute of my life if they weren't IN IT WITH ME...































Oh, yes. Life is good. Today I will have a wonderful birthday -- and I am grateful...very grateful....for "my people"....I would like to thank all of you -- if you're reading this blog, you are listed amongst my people...for playing my games and making the ride so much fun!

Please eat a piece of cake today to help me celebrate...

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RITA!!!! Thank you for the inspiration you share with all of us and for helping to remind us to take hold of each day and appreciate those we love.

    May your day be especially beautiful, today!

    Blessings to you,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rita!
    Life is short, Break the rules,
    Forgive quickly, Love truly,
    Laugh uncontrollably...
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday! (I hear Stevie Wonder's beautiful voice belting that out to you) Hope you have a wonderful day - you're in my thoughts and I will toast you with a slice of chocolate cake! Much love - eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS everybody!! Kim treated me to a great lunch at Granite City. Then,a pampering moment with pedicures and Tiramasu!! Dinner with John -- and A BRAND NEW KINDLE!! Yes...LIFE IS GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Love the pictures! LIFE IS SOOOO GOOD!! Had a mocha to celebrate - we have to have our expensive coffees here in the Pacific NW :-)
    Laura in Puyallup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Rita! I'm a March (21st) baby too! I read a bit of your blog today and you have inspired me! I liked how your jacket turned out. Leopard pants were great too (kind of reminded me of your car wash skirt!) You were always a fringe girl. Maybe I'll start blogging (and sewing again too). I used to work for Viking and requested you as a friend on facebook a little while ago. I'll come back and read some more too. ~ Janet

    ReplyDelete