Friday, April 30, 2010

Linda's Backsplash Tile

My cousin Linda is ALWAYS there for me when I have a big project(as you know). So, when she asked if I would help put up the new tile in her kitchen -- I was delighted to HELP...
Here's the kitchen wall -- BEFORE the new tile...

She is an artist, and selected a beautiful subway tile with an unusual border print to jazz it up...

I was delighted to get a GREAT picture of Linda...and you can see from the smile on her face, she was delighted with her new tile backsplash...

Last step -- GROUT. Her sister, Jackie, gave her the great idea of using a cake frosting bag to apply the grout. I think that's genius!!!

I'll post pictures when it's ALL DONE. Because now, of course, it needs new countertops...gheesh...why is it these projects always turn into a Domino game??

No comments:

Post a Comment