Thursday, April 8, 2010

NEW YORK CITY

Hey -- I just found out that I have the opportunity to visit NEW YORK CITY this month. What a thrill...I'M GOING TO SEE THE PLAY MEMPHIS AGAIN...FOR SURE...

I have my favorite things to do in the city -- but I'd like to hear about YOUR favorite places.
If you have someplace you'd like to recommend for me -- PLEASE DO IT...!! I promise to take pictures so you can live vicariously through me...this is me at Rockefeller Center. One of my favorite places in the city...I love everything about it. The TODAY show, the architectural tours, the skating rink in the middle of the city...the energy, the shopping, the Plaza...


WHO WAS TELLING ME about their favorite fabric store in the garment district?? If you're reading this blog -- SEND ME AN EMAIL...

I love the latkes (potato pancakes) at the Edison Hotel -- and I know there will be singing at Ellen's Stardust diner...
Where else should I go? If you have a favorite NYC place -- SHARE IT WITH ME...
Here's my email: ritafar@aol.com

I'll be there from April 25 - 29. So -- if you're in the area -- WE CAN HAVE LUNCH -- OR -- TAKE A STROLL IN CENTRAL PARK...

Email me...

No comments:

Post a Comment