Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THE Perfect Birthday

Here's my idea of the PERFECT birthday....

My cousin Kim would pick me up and we'd have an early lunch at Granite City. THEN, we'd go for PEDICURES...

I always get two different colors of polish. On this day, the big toe is orange and the other four toes are hot pink...

Like it wasn't perfect enough -- Kim sneaked in some TIRAMASU -- for my birthday dessert. My favorite. Yummo...


Then, I'd get back to my house just in time to take a little nap. That night, John would take me out for dinner at Mo Brady's...a local treasure.

I didn't do a lick of work all day. Both boys remembered and called to wish me a Happy Birthday. A dozen friends face-book-happy-birthday'd-me, and there were a half dozen old-fashioned birthday CARDS in the mail...

Oh, yeah -- PERFECTION....

Now, if I'm doing it right, I'll try to forget it ever happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment