Friday, April 23, 2010

THE TODAY SHOW

And, if things go right -- on Monday, April 26 -- I'LL BE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TODAY SHOW STUDIO. The last time I was there was the first weekend of December 2009. This is my sister Deborah (on the left) -- and two delightful strangers we met at the Dean & Deluca coffee shop across the street.



Because I was DETERMINED to get the Hey Rita tote on television -- even though the crowd was HUGE -- I handed the bag up over the heads of 200 people...there she goes...


And, for a brief moment in time, Hey Rita DID hang on the fence at the TODAY show...



But this time -- I've done some advance planning. MOSTLY, I WON'T BE THERE ON A FRIDAY...lol...The Monday-Friday crowds are much smaller...so BE LOOKING FOR THE HEY RITA TOTE...that's where I'll be.

And I intend to go EVERY SINGLE DAY until I talk to Al, Meridith, Matt or Ann...THIS TIME I AM DETERMINED...So -- mark your calendars -- on Monday, April 26 -- WATCH THE TODAY SHOW AND START LOOKING FOR THE HEY RITA TOTE...

I'll be getting up at 5:00 AM to walk to Rockefeller Center every day until it happens...I'll be in town Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...AND I AM DETERMINED...

No comments:

Post a Comment