Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday in New York City

Yesterday, both Ann and I shook hands with Al Roker at the TODAY SHOW. WE WERE THERE...and I have the pictures to prove it. Sadly, I can't get them out of my camera and into this blog until I get home...

BUT WE'RE GONNA TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. So -- watch the TODAY SHOW ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY...I will not quit until the HEY RITA tote gets her 15 seconds of FAME...

My real-time plans for today involve my friend Jeff -- remember him?

Last August, on my way home from a weekend in Chicago -- I stopped to BUY SOME ART from my young friend, Jeff Lassiter -- who was MOVING TO NEW YORK CITY...


In November, the New Jersey ASG brought me to New York City -- and I got together with April Somboun (formerly from Seattle) and Jeff (formerly from Princeton, Iowa via Chicago) -- they BOTH moved to New York City last year. Here were are, in front of the Carnegie Deli...

THIS is a piece of REAL CARNEGIE DELI CHEESECAKE...I don't know what could be better than that.

Today, I'll be spending the day with Jeff. Tomorrow is his birthday -- and we're going to attend an art auction at Christie's Auction House. No kidding. We'll probably take the subway...

But I'm pretty sure we won't buy any art....
The last time I was there -- it was for the estate of Doris Duke. Accidentally picking my nose almost cost me $17,000...it's a dangerous place...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment