Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cash and his hobbies

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. The best time of my life was when Ross & Elliott were small. I loved all of it. Rocking them to sleep, reading books to them, making cardboard houses, Little League baseball, chocolate cakes with peanut butter icing, PTA meetiings...

And -- oh, yeah -- I miss those two little boys. Lucky for me -- when I'm home, once a week, I try to have a little kid come play with me. My current playmate is 3-year-old Cash. You've met him before. He's a child of many interests. During a recent visit -- we picked asparagus -- which was a lot of fun...




One of his favorite things to do -- BAKE A CAKE. Chocolate, of course!


Making the frosting, CASH explained to me that red and yellow food coloring would make orange...sure enough...


I thought maybe Cash would enjoy trying his hand at photography...my little digital camera is so easy to operate...I showed him the button to push...but maybe I wasn't very clear on which way you point the camera, eh?



After some practice -- his pictures were really improving -- so I thought he could take a picture of me spray painting one of my lamps....

Hummm..... maybe we should stick to baking cakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment