Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rockefeller Center

I'm sure you are getting tired of both New York City AND my shoe shots....sorry...I just can't seem to get enough of either...this is me and Ann Sagawa, right outside of "30 Rock"


Last December, I was in the city for the tree-lighting ceremony. So, the TREE was on this actual spot...but not this time...hey...one more shoe shot?


They change out the Plaza all the time. I've never seen it when the DAFFODILS were in full bloom. What a thrill....



This was taken on the Monday morning -- when Ann and I had unsuccessfully tried to get on the TODAY show. Altho we DID manage to shake hands with Al Roker...As a consolation prize, I took Ann's picture with the iconic Prometheus statue in the background. They just dismantled the skating rink and are turning it into the "Rink Bar"...

No comments:

Post a Comment