Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Tacoma Friends

When I go to the Sewing & Stitchery Expo, I stay with Joanne Ross and her husband Ron. Here's Ron (on on the right) with his neighbor, Sonny...


As I was learning to use my BRAND NEW CAMERA -- I made everybody pose for pictures, no matter where we were or what we were doing. Yes, I know it's obnoxious...
Here's a picture of Joanne and Violet -- sitting on the steps on the back of Violet's house. The view of the Tacoma Narrows bridge is spectacular...and absolutely EVERYTHING IN VIOLET'S house is violet...or lavender...or purple...I LOVE A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE LIKES...

Ron is grilling some steaks...

For dessert, it was marshmallows in Sonny & Violet's fire pit...(oh, yeah -- NOTE the view!)

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT it was...and I'm always amazed that there are virtually NO BUGS in Tacoma!! What's that about??

If I can find it -- I'll post a picture of Violet's PURPLE COUNTERTOP...turns out -- having over 600 pictures all stuck in the SAME FILE makes it hard to find what I'm looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment