Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NYC Challenge Pics

This is the email and picture I received from Bonne... I had almost forgot how beautiful this knit fabric was!!
Hey Rita!

What can I say? I'm going a direction...not sure where I'll end up....in other words I think I'm going to be as surprised as anyone with the end result as it keeps evolving.... The pic provides some hints as to where I think I'm going - GRIN!!! Trying to push myself to think like Rita on this one....NOW pick yourself up off the floor and quit laughing....it could happen LOL!!!!


Okay Jan..... since I'm not sure exactly where I'm going I can't even gloat so you get off easy this week :-) But watch out next week as I plan to be done with the knit part of our challenge....how about you? Bonne

Then -- an email and update pic from Jan --

Well, I'm moving along on this project....hmmm, no zebra stripes seen anywhere? Huh, how can this be?

Hey bonne! What's the bonash doing there - a "no sew" project?!!! I can see the YLI Candlelight too!

Having too much fun!
jan
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this floral print on the dramatic black background. But I could not figure out, for the life of me -- what to do with it. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE what these two come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment