Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 Porch Pictures

It has been a GREAT SUMMER ON THE PORCH. Here's a picture with the morning light...

I am sitting in the little chair -- taking the picture as I look back at the inside wall...

Here's a close-up of the loveseat cushion...I washed it so many times, trying to get out the mildew, that the butter yellow faded to lifeless off-white...I decided enough was enough. I flipped the cushion over -- and added the new t-shirt logo. I'm happy with it....because you can never go wrong with the truth...

And here's the 2nd zebra rug on the porch. This one is in front of the door going into the house. And, yes, I painted it on the concrete floor. I LOVE IT!!

And -- again -- I'd like to thank the Creative Machine Newsgroup for asking me to host. Be sure you check out their group -- Yahoo Groups -- "Creative Machine". It's fun to hear with other sewing enthusiasts around the globe are working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment