Saturday, September 4, 2010

Carrie & Elizabeth

Once a week, my young energetic might-as-well-be-a-niece Carrie (she is my cousin Kim's daughter) comes to my house to help me GET ORGANIZED. She has magical skills...and every now and then, her daughter Elizabeth comes to help us...

Here's Elizabeth -- in Lillian's room -- posing for some pictures...

I thought I'd impress her with my ability to take pictures into a mirror...

Elizabeth loves seeing herself on the back of the camera right after I snap a shot. But, frankly, at this point, we're just messing around while Carrie is doing all the hard work...

Here's a great shot of Carrie & Elizabeth. Carrie helps me with SO MUCH STUFF EVERY WEEK. We did the living room mini-blinds...ugh. Sometimes, she packs up my seminar samples, or unpacks my suitcases, or helps me clean my car. She hangs pictures or prepares the guest room for company. On this day -- which happens to be the first day of brother Dylan going off to school -- Carrie and Elizabeth are spending some "girl time". I was delighted to have them come to my house...WHERE THE WORK NEVER ENDS!! But Carrie's gift is making it look EASY...and never making me feel like a lazy slug for not being able to do it myself...

Carrie is a gift to me. So it's only fair I give a little gift to Elizabeth for coming to help out on this day. She knew EXACTLY how to carry this little purse, too!! You look smashing, babe!!

I LOVE MY MONDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment