Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mary & Doug Wedding Reception

As promised -- here are actual pictures of Mary Mulari and her new husband, Doug. Their reception was waaaay up north in Minnesota...on September 11th, 2010. It was a lovely "brunch" from 10-2 at the Chalet at Giant's Ridge.

Right before the festivities got started -- I got this great pic of the happy couple -- standing with Mary's unique sidewalk "greeter"...



It's early...the room looks beautiful....

About 30 minutes into the event -- the room is already FULL. OH OH...

Taking a break -- Mary's friend, Nancy Harp, me and Mary's sister Sarah...SUCH WONDERFUL, THOUGHTFUL, CREATIVE, KIND, FUNNY, CONSIDERATE WOMEN...well, you get it -- we quite enjoyed our time together..

I'm going to end this post with this picture. Mary and Doug were introduced by this couple -- I know it's Maureen in the fab zebra jacket -- and I think her husband is Rich. Right? Anyway -- they live next door to Doug...and apparently -- this is their first attempt at match-making. So far -- it's going pretty good...

I told Maureen I thought she should give match.com a run for their money??

GOOD JOB, PEOPLE!!

and CONGRATULATIONS Mary and Doug. It was a real pleasure to be able to celebrate your marriage with so many of your friends and family. It was a kick-ass party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment