Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mary's Wedding Picture

Here's a great picture of Mary and Doug on their wedding day. They tied the knot at Doug's family cabin -- on an island in the middle of a lake.

Mary found the PERFECT dress -- with interesting texture, a fabric flower -- it is soooooo Mary Mulari.

Altho, as she was first describing it to me, she said, "it's not exactly pink".

So, of course, I thought it would be lime green...

hey -- IT LOOKS KINDA PINK TO ME, MARY!!



I am happy to report that Mary MADE Doug's special wedding vest. I have asked for pictures so I could blog the vest project -- especially the interesting piping detail -- but she's been pretty busy...

So don't hold your breath...

Congratulations, Mary & Doug!! This couldn't be happening to two nicer, more deserving people. I'm raising a virtual champagne glass for a blogging toast -- wishing you MANY YEARS of happiness...

Today is their special wedding reception in Aurora. I'll be flying in for the party and I'm excited about seeing my Minnesota Ya Ya Sister-family.

WHAT WILL I GIVE DOUG AND MARY FOR A WEDDING GIFT??

Trust me -- there WILL BE A BLOG POST...I am very excited about my gift...this actual picture does figure into the thing...and I'm working on it...so far...it isn't going all that well....and it could turn into three or four blog posts...ugh...

Then again, if things don't work out -- I may give them a gift certificate and you'll never hear another word about the gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment