Monday, November 15, 2010

Bucktown Center for the Arts

As far as I'm concerned, Davenport, Iowa is the center of the universe. That's how everybody should feel about where they live. One of the things I'm grateful for is Bucktown. This is where the Midwest Writing Center is located --

The building is over 100 years old -- and it's been completely renovated. Artists, writers -- it has studio space, retail stores, a conference room -- and loft apartments with a view of the Mississippi.

For this event, as per usual, the Hey Rita tote was carrying my notebook and camera...

Sometimes the presentations are about internet marketing, writing, or digital photography. The best thing is getting out of the house and meeting other entrepreneurs...

There are SO MANY THINGS to do around here -- I just don't have enough hours in my days, y'know??

My friend Donna Babylon is so jealous of all the excellent class opportunities I have in this area -- she is threatening to MOVE HERE...

Hey -- c'mon over, people!! Next month I have a Word 2 class -- AND a seminar about excellent customer service....

Yes....I love my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment