Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quilt show Treasure

Of course -- the biggest treasure is always TIME SPENT with your family and friends. Remember the local Quilt Show I went to with my breakfast clubber friends? This is me and my cousin Linda -- standing with the Hey Rita tote, visiting a display of her cousin-totes...

Sandy and Linda were amazed by these art quilts -- the detail was stunning...

In the fun-filled vendor booths -- I managed to find a very affordable treasure -- can you see what it is?? For only $10 -- I can hardly believe my luck...

It's a beautiful pin-cushion! A vintage woman's glove -- stuffed with real lambswool -- and a little bluebird sewn into place...

WHAT FUN we had that day. And I was so happy to be able to buy such a useful memento -- that will snap me back to that day whenever I see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment