Sunday, October 10, 2010

Riverssance Art Festival

Every year, one of our FAVORITE weekend activities (me & Bert) is the Riverssance Art Festival. In the East Village of Davenport, Iowa. We just parked the car when I saw this welcoming sign...

The views from the park are ALL ABOUT THE RIVER...hello, Mississippi....

If I had the budget for it -- I'd have metal sculptures all over my yard...this tree was fantabulous...

There were hundreds of tents and booths -- artists from all over the midwest come to this great show...


Another great day! Although it rained in the morning, by the afternoon we were able to walk the whole show and find our unique treasures...it is always inspiring to get out and see what REAL artists are doing.

Hey -- I'M AN ARTIST...YOU'RE AN ARTIST...women who sew NEVER give themselves enough credit.

I'm gonna create something right now...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment