Monday, October 25, 2010

There's a FOX HUNT??

If you're a regular reader of this blog -- you know Mary & I had a Ya Ya job in Geneseo, New York last month. Which I just can't stop blogging about....

We were delighted to have a knowledgeable tour guide during our visit to upstate New York. After Carol told us there was an actual FOX HUNT going on -- we just HAD to see it. She turned down this country road -- really?? Anybody see the fox?

After a long scenic ride -- we came upon this REALLY BIG DEAL. There were lots of tents -- and many, many horses -- a dog show, kids riding horses, vendors -- OH MY!! This is not like any Fox Hunt I ever imagined...

Mary and I just HAD to visit quaint downtown Geneseo...and the campus of SUNY...it was all charming...

There's actually a store called "Frugal Fashionista"..!! Which is SOOO right up our Ya Ya alley. But, Carol knew I was a little disappointed that we didn't actually SEE the "Fox Hunt". I don't know what I was expecting. She said, "get back in the car"...you want a fox....I'll show you a fox...you are not leaving town until you see a real fox....
Next thing I knew, Carol pulled off the road...so I could take this picture....

Yes, I know -- EEWW...EWWW...EEWWW...
Please don't write to me....I know it was wrong...

Carol made me do it. I'd be happy to give you her contact information....

1 comment:

  1. Right up there with all the dead possums around here.
    Laura in Puyallup

    ReplyDelete