Thursday, November 18, 2010

Burger King Crowns

Okay...here's how it started.

This fall, I was on a Delta flight from Detroit to Moline. As we are getting situated in our seats, I notice this well-dressed woman in front of me...and she is wearing a Burger King crown on her head.

I look at my seatmate, and say, "do you think she KNOWS she's wearing a Burger King crown on her head?"

At the same moment -- both she and I got out our cellphones and took pictures...Sadly, Blackberry pictures SUCK...but you get the idea...

This sophisticated looking woman wore that crown during the entire flight...


I thought it was such a funny story -- I told my book clubbers...and, as you know, the next time they came to my house -- they were all wearing Burger King crowns on their heads...I had to stop laughing long enough to find my camera...

They left their crowns HERE -- and the next time Lillian came -- she was a BIG FAN..

She loved putting the crown on her own head -- and she especially loved putting it on Sophie's head. That little dog is sooo tolerant...Lillian would laugh like crazy...and Sophie just sits...

Hey -- this picture is JUST BECAUSE I CAN...could this baby BE MORE DELIGHTED??
Oh, yes, joy is a circle...

No comments:

Post a Comment