Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Babies

Halloween has turned into SUCH A BIG HOLIDAY. And, hey -- I believe any holiday that promotes parents helping kids to plan costumes, be creative, and taking a walk in the neighborhood -- with the sole purpose and payoff being to EAT CANDY...well, what more could we ask of a holiday??

Emily sent me this great picture of our Lillian...she was a stunning bumble bee...and pointing with one finger is her new thing...

Here, my sister Deena with her two grandsons...daughter Kelcy in blue, with Mason, the giraffe...daughter-in-law Brenda in gray, with her shark baby, Clayton...
LOTS of stores have gotten into the Halloween Season -- these adorable, warm baby costumes came from Old Navy. Kelcy is a wonderful photographer -- and Mason is very comfortable with a camera stuck in his face...

But it was Clayton who really GAVE UP THE SMILES...maybe it's the smell of all that chocolate candy...and he's thinking, "I've seen my future and I like it..."


These two little guys were our Thanksgiving blessing last year. I don't know why this picture is so small -- but I thought it was funny that Kelcy was in BLUE and Brenda was wearing GRAY...they both delivered on Thanksgiving weekend.
It just DOES NOT SEEM POSSIBLE that a whole year has gone by...

No comments:

Post a Comment