Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lillian's Baby Zebra Outfit

Yes, I actually found a FABULOUS PAIR OF ZEBRA PANTS for Lillian (Memphis already has a pair). These were WAY too long -- so I took a 2" tuck...but didn't want to mess up the cool hot pink hem facing with the vent on the side.

Then -- I added a zebra ruffle on a plain white t-shirt...
You've gotta admit -- this is a STUNNING OUTFIT...and I can hardly wait to see Lillian wearing it...too bad I don't have the perfect little zebra jacket.....OH, THAT'S RIGHT...
Unbelievable. The jacket was exactly the right size...out of a beautiful little cotton interlock...

Yes, what we are experiencing here is a little dose of "ritaluck"...AND I was so excited about Lilly's little zebra outfit -- I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment