Saturday, November 6, 2010

Six Halloween Hooligans

We don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters. But John bought FIVE BAGS of candy, just in case...

My niece Amy brought her three boys....Cale tried to sneek up to our window to scare us. His make-up was pretty frightening...

Amy's three boys -- Cash, Garrett and Cale...
They were joined by Nicole's three kids...here's Garrett, Memphis, Cale, Cash, Landon and Parker. I was delighted they sat so patiently for this serene picture...Cash is enjoying a sucker...Amy had given up on their sugar intake...

And, suddenly, our little incredible hulk started screaming....

As the kids started to break it up -- Cash continued to scream, "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME, I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME, I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME..."

And, in my brain, I'm thinking, "YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE, YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE, YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE...."

No comments:

Post a Comment