Friday, November 19, 2010

WIN AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE!!

One of the hardest working women in the sewing industry is Eileen Roche -- editor of Designs in Machine Embroidery magazine. Here she is -- teaching -- and she is IN HER ELEMENT when she's sitting in front of an embroidery machine..

AND -- I AM SO EXCITED to be a part of the BIGGEST BLOG EVENT OF THE YEAR...

Because -- I'm posting a link for you:

http://www.dzgns.com/biggestblogevent/

SO THAT YOU CAN WIN A BROTHER EMBROIDERY MACHINE....

Here's my theory. Lots of big companies are testing this whole "social marketing" thing -- blogging, Facebook, etc... And to see how many readers they can get -- they are willing to give away some really wonderful prizes...

And -- IT COULD BE YOU!!

SO -- GO NOW -- YOU COULD BE A WINNER -- AND IF THAT HAPPENS -- I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT..!!

But you need to hurry -- it's an embroidery contest -- and you must submit your entry before November 22.

To be eligible -- you need to embroidery a gift tag. C'MON -- HOW HARD CAN IT BE?? YOU CAN DO IT...I WANT ONE OF MY BLOG READERS TO WIN THIS THING...

SERIOUSLY -- GO NOW -- ENTER!!

http://www.dzgns.com/biggestblogevent/

I know this isn't much notice -- but hey -- you have the whole weekend, right? And I'm pretty sure you can't do anything about that turkey for a couple of days...

SO -- GET ON IT...

Be sure to email me pictures of your entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment