Monday, December 6, 2010

American Pickers

Remember our local heros? The AMERICAN PICKERS?? Mike and Frank have their own show on the History Channel -- and I've written about them before. (My house is actually glimpsed in an episode from the first season...) Well -- tonight (Monday, December 6)...their official "second season" will start on the History Channel. I LOVE THESE GUYS...



This summer, they had "American Pickers" weekend in LeClaire, Iowa. I don't think anybody expected the THOUSANDS of fans who came to see them in person. Mike and Frank went on a riverboat ride, signed autographs, and patiently answered questions during the Q&A session.

You KNOW I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE -- but Lillian was at the house and I was thrilled with being a 48-hour Grandma....

Happily -- Elliott & Emily went to LeClaire for the "Picker's Ball" that night -- and THANK GOD Emily thought to send me a picture of her with Mike Wolfe...!!



The second season of American Pickers is on the History Channel on Monday nights at 9:00 PM (8:00 CST).

We love, love, love having a couple of local celebrities in our midst!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, BOYS..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment