Sunday, December 26, 2010

My newest Popover Convert

One of my best days this fall was spending the day with my young Mom sewing friend, Anne...here we are, starting our day with the Hey Rita Tote....
Last year, Anne commented that when she was growing up, she had an Iowa tablecloth and it was a good way to learn a little history. Of course, the very next week, I found one at an auction. Now her kids can learn history the same way...

When they're not learning to drive...

I'm ramping up to my favorite picture -- this reminds me of the car commercial where the Dad is watching his daughter drive off to college....

They grow up SO FAST!! To thank Anne for thinking of me -- I gave her a POPOVER PAN. And -- look -- another fan is born!!


Keep up the good work, Anne. Your family is lucky to have you...and you are doing a GREAT job...

No comments:

Post a Comment