Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Birthday Boys

Mary didn't get here yesterday. So everything has been pushed ahead a day...I'll keep you posted.

Here's a bad picture of Emily, Lilly and me arriving at the big ONE YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY...
Remember last year -- on Thanksgiving Day, Brenda gave birth to Clayton (on the right)...and the next day, Kelcy's water broke in Walmart -- she delivered Mason (on the left).

Here I am, holding Mason and Clayton...
Andy & Kelcy...AND Toby and Brenda...
And -- here's more news -- BOTH OF THEM ARE EXPECTING AGAIN. Wow. What are the chances??

These two little boys were both lucky on the day they were born...they were dealt a hand with nice parents, loving homes, FABULOUS GRANDPARENTS (my sister Deena and her husband Ned) -- and next Thanksgiving, they'll both be somebody's BIG BROTHER...!

Congrats to my sister Deena....it just doesn't get any better than this, babe!! Just for the record -- I am GREEN with envy...but then -- you already knew that...

No comments:

Post a Comment