Tuesday, January 25, 2011

the Hey Rita TOTE

I just wrote a post for the Sewing & Stitchery Expo blog about our "totebag challenge". So, of course, this is a great opportunity for me to reflect back on the last year with my Hey Rita tote...cuz that girl gets around!!

Jan Potter gave me the Hey Rita tote in 2009


Here I am, with Jan and Bonne Swett -- the Inspired2Sew team...at the 2010 show. Hey Rita was having her first birthday on that day...


she has been ALL OVER THE COUNTRY....in New York City several times...
Here, posing with Ann Sagawa at Rockefeller Center...

Many of you wrote to tell me you saw her ON THE TODAY SHOW...

She was in Geneseo, New York...


On the beach in Galveston, Texas...
She should have her own frequent flyer account...here, in the Memphis airport..

She's been out to dinner with the biggest names in sewing!!

AND now -- her designer -- Jan Potter and Bonne Swett -- have THEIR OWN TOTEBAG pattern.

Now that I'm thinking about it -- maybe I should have a birthday party for the Hey Rita tote...she'll be 2 years old at this year's show...

AND her birthmother, Jan Potter -- thinks I should make popovers for everybody who comes to her party.

I'm tellin' ya -- that girl is trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment