Monday, January 31, 2011

The Little Girls

In 1998, this group went to New York City. Deborah embroidered shirts for all of us that said, "The Little Girls do The big Apple". Wearing those fab shirts, we got to talk to Al Roker on the TODAY show. It was one of our finest moments...

A recent fab moment was when Deb, who lives in Nashville, was home for a whole week. We managed to get together for a lovely dinner at Granite City...

My sisters Deena and Deb on one side of the table...

Ronda, me and Kim on the other side...

Deb always brings embroidered gifts for EVERYBODY -- on this occasion, I gave her a gift -- of a fabulous recycled wool vest that I bought at the Discovery Shop...
I love, love, love the way this artist did the button details.

Deb actually went JUNKIN' with me during this visit. I believe it might have been her FIRST TIME...!!

Anyway -- she is BIGTIME into houndstooth right now -- and recycling all-things-wool. So I can hardly wait to see what she comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment