Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Memphis & Restylin'

In my ongoing thrift store little-girl-clothes-hunt -- I found this treasure. Can you believe it? TWO LITTLE WHITE DOGS?? I don't know what it will turn into...YET!!
My sister Ronda, holding her ONLY GRAND-DAUGHTER -- Memphis (hey -- after SIX boys -- a little girl was quite a thrill for the whole family.)

Her brother Landon is giving her a hug...no doubt loving her new outfit...

On another day -- I delivered a little white velvet top -- with maribu feather trim on the bottom!

This little dress started as a t-shirt -- the best thing about it is that the star LIGHTS UP AND FLASHES. So, of course, I spent 3 hours making a random red & white striped fabric to add a little SKIRT

Which, at some point, I realized would go great with the little red & white striped velour pants. Except that I decided to cut off 3" to add to the shirt sleeves -- to bring the whole "outfit" together.

YOU LOOK FABULOUS, Memphis...

No comments:

Post a Comment