Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lillian & Memphis Play Date

We were DELIGHTED to have Lillian staying here for a few days after the holidays. I set up a "play date" with her cousin Memphis...Lilly is crazy about dinosaurs -- Memphis -- not so much...

Lillian loves sharing a chair. Again, Memphis isn't quite so sure it's a good plan...

Lilly didn't really want to share any of the purses...

Here, my sister Ronda, holding the girls (Memphis is relieved to see HER OWN PEOPLE). Lillian is, once again, reacting to her little white dog Christmas dress...which I keep thinking she should LOVE...


But Lillian does not love it. Not even a little bit.
Really, Emily...I swear...she only had the darn thing on for 3 or 4 minutes...

And it's official. I give up. You will never see the little white dog dress again...I'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you for the laugh. She may have been miserable, but it made my day.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann! It is always disappointing when reality conflicts with our expectations. I'm learning to cope...

    ReplyDelete